By J. Michael Farr
In precisely steps, "200 top Jobs for faculty Graduates" is helping collage graduates speedy and simply slim their profession concepts and study extra approximately jobs of curiosity. the first step: Readers browse numerous "best jobs" lists. Step : Readers examine extra concerning the jobs of curiosity by way of having a look up their descriptions. most sensible jobs lists contain optimum pay, quickest development, such a lot openings, maximum possibilities of graduates elderly 20–29, graduates age fifty five and older, schooling point, pursuits, character variety, and extra. greater than two hundred jobs are defined completely, according to O*NET facts.
Read Online or Download 200 Best Jobs for College Graduates PDF
Best job hunting books
This advisor to overcoming the hindrances and problems with task sharing covers every little thing from own merits to the commercial advantages of such an association for the service provider. integrated are anecdotal tales approximately tips on how to effectively allot time and tasks whereas sharing a role, how to define a appropriate job-sharing companion, and the way to deal with the day by day demanding situations of allotting projects.
Whilst firefighters arrange their resume and different fabrics had to discover employment possibilities, they notice that they've a distinct historical past. ultimately there's a resume ebook that exhibits firefighters the right way to most sensible current their skills, credentials, licenses, adventure, volunteer paintings, schooling and coaching, affiliations, and different details.
This is the 1st publication to target the nonverbal points of the activity interview. Examines visual appeal and get dressed, physique language, facial expressions, and vocal inflection.
The EZ OOH is perfect for a person within the early phases of profession exploration, or for individuals wanting brief, easy-to-read occupation info. This up to date ebook offers succinct one-page overviews of greater than 260 jobs, together with these within the most recent Occupational Outlook instruction manual, plus eco-friendly careers.
- Guerrilla Marketing for Job Hunters: 400 Unconventional Tips, Tricks, and Tactics for Landing Your Dream Job
- Opportunities in Laser Technology
- Brilliant job hunting : how to get the job you want
- Moving On - Moving Forward: A Guide for Pastors in Transition
Extra info for 200 Best Jobs for College Graduates
63. 64. 65. 66. 67. 68. 69. 70. 71. 72. 73. 74. 75. 76. 77. 78. 79. 80. 81. 82. 83. 84. Nuclear Equipment Operation Technicians Nuclear Monitoring Technicians Nuclear Technicians Materials Engineers Human Resources Managers Mechanical Engineers Industrial Engineers Atmospheric and Space Scientists Construction Managers Medical Scientists, Except Epidemiologists Environmental Engineers Computer Programmers Biomedical Engineers Agents and Business Managers of Artists, Performers, and Athletes Art Directors Sales Engineers Medical and Health Services Managers Geologists Geoscientists, Except Hydrologists and Geographers Sales Agents, Financial Services Sales Agents, Securities and Commodities Securities, Commodities, and Financial Services Sales Agents Agricultural Engineers Civil Engineers Hydrologists Personal Financial Advisors Management Analysts Physical Therapists Fire-Prevention and Protection Engineers Health and Safety Engineers, Except Mining Safety Engineers and Inspectors Industrial Safety and Health Engineers Product Safety Engineers Public Relations Managers Network Systems and Data Communications Analysts Annual Earnings $59,160 $59,160 $59,160 $59,100 $59,000 $58,710 $58,580 $58,510 $58,250 $57,810 $57,780 $57,590 $57,480 $57,040 $56,880 $56,520 $56,370 $56,230 $56,230 $56,080 $56,080 $56,080 $55,850 $55,740 $55,410 $55,320 $55,040 $54,810 $54,630 $54,630 $54,630 $54,630 $54,540 $54,510 (continued) 200 Best Jobs for College Graduates, Second Edition © JIST Works ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ 29 Part I ______________________________________________________________ (continued) The 100 Best-Paying Jobs for College Graduates Job 85.
Electro-Mechanical Technicians 80. Physical Therapist Aides 81. Physical Therapist Assistants 82. Aerospace Engineers 83. Chemical Engineers 84. Materials Engineers 85. Meeting and Convention Planners 86. Mining and Geological Engineers, Including Mining Safety Engineers 87. Nuclear Engineers 88. Personal Financial Advisors 89. Petroleum Engineers 90. Arbitrators, Mediators, and Conciliators 91. Human Resources Managers 92. Insurance Underwriters 93. Purchasing Agents, Except Wholesale, Retail, and Farm Products 94.
56. 57. 58. 59. 60. 61. 62. 63. 64. 65. 66. 67. 68. 69. 70. 71. 1% $40,020 11% 22,000 ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ 200 Best Jobs for College Graduates, Second Edition © JIST Works ____________________________________________________ The Best Jobs Lists The 100 Jobs with the Highest Percentage of College Graduates Age 20–29 Job 72. Environmental Engineering Technicians 73. Mechanical Engineering Technicians 74. Industrial Engineering Technicians 75. Civil Engineering Technicians 76. Aerospace Engineering and Operations Technicians 77.
200 Best Jobs for College Graduates by J. Michael Farr