By W. Chen
Read or Download Asian blepharoplasty and the eyelid crease PDF
Similar ophthalmology books
The e-book contains chosen papers awarded on the eleventh eu convention on Eye routine (Turku, Finland, 2001). The convention sequence brings jointly researchers from a number of disciplines with an curiosity to check behavioral, neurobiological and medical points of eye routine. This quantity involves 5 sections: I.
It really is completely priceless that the working towards ophthalmologist bases medical and surgical judgements on legitimate facts instead of easily on instinct, rumour or peer-practice, even supposing this isn't to denigrate both one's personal opinion or these of affiliates. Evidence-based drugs is helping to enhance medical or surgical perform by way of comparing the standard of scientific facts and making sure that basically the simplest facts from scientific learn is utilized in the administration of person results.
The optic nerve and the mind contain the most anatomic parts of neuro-ophthalmology. even though there are many handbooks and significant texts describing the entire universal issues of neuro-ophthalmology, OPTIC NERVE issues offers a pragmatic reference publication focusing in simple terms on universal optic nerve problems.
- Artificial Vision: A Clinical Guide
- Levels of perception
- Atlas of Posterior Fundus Changes in Pathologic Myopia
- Cystoid Macular Edema: Medical and Surgical Management
- Vision Research: A Practical Guide to Laboratory Methods
Extra resources for Asian blepharoplasty and the eyelid crease
Not only should ethnicity be a factor in blepharoplasty, but also each individual’s features. When the crease is high, it is farther from the lid margin than the height of the tarsus, the surgically applied crease traverses thick dermis as it approaches the brow and is likely to be associated with hypertrophic scarring. The large distance between the lash margin and the crease also allows little camouﬂage by the upper eyelashes, and the crease is exposed to scrutiny. A crease is harsh when it Asian Blepharoplasty and the Eyelid Crease 28 Fig.
Millard DR Jr. Oriental peregrinations. Plast Reconstr Surg 1955;16:319–336. 2. Millard DR Jr. The oriental eyelid and its surgical revision. Am J Ophthalmol 1964;57:646–649. 3. Chen WPD. Upper blepharoplasty in the Asian patient. In: Putterman AM, ed. Cosmetic oculoplastic surgery, 3rd edn. Philadelphia: WB Saunders, 2000: Chapter 11. 4. Chen WPD. Review of Aguilar G. Complications of oriental blepharoplasty. In: Mauriello J, ed. Management and avoidance of complications of eyelid surgery. Vol.
2. Chen WPD. Review of Aguilar G. Complications of oriental blepharoplasty. In: Mauriello J, ed. Management and avoidance of complications of eyelid surgery. Vol. 3. Philadelphia: Field & Wood, 1994. 3. Chen WPD. Concept of triangular, rectangular and trapezoidal debulking of eyelid tissues: application in Asian blepharoplasty. Plast Reconstruct Surg 1996;97:212–218. 4. Chen WPD. Eyelid and eyelid skin diseases. In: Lee D, Higginbotham E, eds. Clinical guide to comprehensive ophthalmology. Stuttgart: Thieme, 1999: 137–182.
Asian blepharoplasty and the eyelid crease by W. Chen